Tuesday, June 15, 2010

SEARCHING

It is 3am and what began as a job search, turned into a blog post. Though the need is great, the urgency is low because it is not fueled by passion. That sums it up. My passion lies in writing, traveling, outreach, reading and consistent learning. How can I type that into CareerBuilder? How do I simply become who I envision myself to be? If I could write my life tonight and live it tomorrow, oh what a perfect world that would be! But the reality of the life I live is... applying for jobs, going on interviews, getting turned down, being frustrated but steadily moving forward in search of a career. As the days goes by and I'm still unemployed, I can't help but to journey towards understanding my purpose in this "Life." I'm still trying to make sense of it all, I just want to be successful.

No comments: